Getting ready for your Van It collection service
We want to make sure everything runs smoothly during your van collection service, so we’ve thought of a few things to consider before our driver arrives.
- Plan how the driver will access your property, as our drivers will need to be within 15 metres of the items that require collecting. Can the driveway be free from vehicles to allow the van closer access to the property?
- Consider if there are any obstructions between where the van can park and the waste that needs removing.
- Our clearance crew will need free and safe access to the premises. If there are any circumstances including access issues, large or heavy items obstructing the route, inadequate parking close to the property or any parking restrictions, please contact our customer service desk before collection on 03300 535 535.
Parking required for our Van It service
Our Van It service offers a convenient way to remove waste from your home or business with fewer restrictions on access compared to a skip. To get the most out of your Van It service, there are a few things to consider beforehand, including:
- Is there parking available within 15 meters of the property? Please contact our customer service desk to notify us of any parking restrictions, pay and display or parking permits. The customer must be available at the property on the day of collection to provide any permits required.
- Will the driver have an unobstructed path that’s less than 15 metres from the vehicle to the items that need collecting?
- To avoid any potential mishaps, please ensure beloved children and pets are kept at a safe distance during collection.