Local Skip Hire from Skoup
Do you have a lot of waste that you want to get rid of?
At Skoup, our skip hire service has been designed to help you hire a skip to dispose of your waste, and is ideal for when you need a waste management solution on site for a period of time. When you hire a skip from Skoup, you know that you are sourcing the best answer to your waste removal needs. Hiring a Skoup skip is ideal if the waste you want to get rid of is heavy or if you are doing a clear out, renovation, or other project where getting rid of unwanted rubbish is a must.
Why Hire a Skip from Skoup?
Hiring a skip can be a daunting prospect for those who haven’t been through the process before or in a long time! To hire a skip with Skoup you simply tell us where you are, the size of the skip needed and we’ll show you a price immediately on screen for a skip that's available in your area and will meet your needs.
From there, you can take it straight to our easy online checkout, where instantly you'll have hired and paid for your skip without any need to look elsewhere. Our Skip It hire service helps take you from your skip hire need to your ideal skip paid for and hired within minutes.
No matter your reason to hire a skip, there are many reasons why you should consider Skoup:
- 4 different sizes of skip available to hire – super mini, mini, midi, and maxi – depending on your need
- Hassle-free online booking process
- Great for mixed construction waste
- Next Day Delivery available if ordered by 12pm (excl. Sundays and Bank Holidays)
- Skip collection on your preferred day
- Skip permits available if the skip needs to be placed on Public Highway
- Fixed skip hire prices
What does it cost to hire a skip?
When you hire a skip, there are a few elements that can determine the price. Those elements include how long you would like the skip available on your property, if you need help with a permit, and where you are situated within the UK. Our online system makes it easier for you to find the skip you need and receive an obligation-free quote to hire a skip. Once you have a quote, our price is fixed, so you can rest easy knowing there will be no additional costs added at a later date for your skip. You can read more about our skip hire prices and available sizes on our Skip service page.
What can be added into a rubbish skip?
At Skoup, our skip hire service has been designed to be as thorough and inclusive as possible. It is for this reason that we aim to help you with any waste management need you may have, whether you need to get rid of large amounts of green waste or whether you want to get rid of a few pieces of bulky furniture.
Our skip hire service can be used to get rid of bulky furniture, wood, metal, dry mixed recycling and green waste. This makes our skip service incredibly versatile and is perfect for any kind of renovation or removal project in your house or business.
Our Skip It service is not equipped to handle chemicals, asbestos, aerosols, or gas cylinders. To find out more details about what can or can’t be placed in one of our skips, you can visit our Can Your Skip It page.
How to hire a skip from Skoup?
At Skoup we want to make it as easy as possible for you to hire a skip and find the solution you need.
1. Choose Your Skip – Type in your postcode to check the available skip services in your area. Choose the waste skip size that suits your needs best, check the skip hire cost and get your no-obligation, free quote. You can choose your skip here.
2. Order Your Skip - Let us know your address and preferred delivery date. Once you have done this, you’re all set. If delivering to a Public Highway, we will organise the skip hire permit for you to make sure that you have everything you need in place before the skip arrives.
3. Skip Delivery – We will deliver your skip to you on the requested day. You can even select a morning or afternoon delivery slot depending on what is most convenient for you. If due to unforeseen circumstances the skip is not delivered, we will make sure to deliver it within the next available slot.
4. Loading Your Skip – Fill your skip to the indicated level load. Please make sure no prohibited waste is put in the skip. You can find a list of what cannot go into a skip here to help you.
5. Skip Collection – Once your skip is full, please request your skip pick up by calling us on 03300 535 535. *
*Please note that our skips can be collected a minimum 48 hours after a collection is requested. Our skips can be in use for up to two weeks before collection should be arranged. If a skip is retained for more than 2 weeks, additional charges may apply.
If you are a looking to have waste removed, but you are looking for a more immediate solution than a skip, then did you know that at Skoup we offer a Van It and Bag It services? No matter what it is you are looking to get rid of, at Skoup we are happy to help.