Do you have a lot of waste that you want to get rid of? Choose for a quick, reliable and cost-effective local skip hire service.
Our skip hire service is ideal if your waste is heavy or when you need to keep your waste on-site for a period of time. So, why hire a skip from ?
- 3 available sizes
- Hassle-free Online Booking Process
- Great for mixed construction waste
- Next Day Delivery available if ordered by 12pm (excl. Sundays and Bank Holidays)
- Skip permits available if the skip needs to be placed on Public Highway
- Fixed skip prices
How to hire a skip?
1. Order your skip – Type in your postcode to check the available services in your area. Choose the skip size suits your needs best, check the skip hire cost, let us know your address and preferred delivery date. Once you have done this, you’re all set. If delivering to a Public Highway, we will organise the skip hire permit for you.
2. Skip delivery – We will deliver your skip on the requested day. You can even select an AM or PM delivery slot. If due to unforeseen circumstances the skip is not delivered, we will make sure to deliver it within the next available slot.
3. Loading your skip – Fill your skip to the indicated level load. Please make sure no prohibited waste is put in the skip, you can find a list of what cannot go into a skip here.
4. Skip collection – Once your skip is full, please request a pick up by calling us on 03300 535 535. *
*Please note that our skips can be collected a minimum 48 hours after a collection is requested. Our skips can be in use for up to four weeks before collection should be arranged. If a skip is retained for more than 4 weeks, additional charges may apply.
If the skip is not what you are looking for, please check our other services on https://www.skoup.co.uk/.